Thursday 14 January 2010

Catching up






It is ages since I last blogged but I am off work at mo with a stinking cold so I thought I would take some time to catch up. Had a really nice Christmas and New Year seeing family and friends, although all the snow made travelling difficult at times. It was wonderful to see my Darling Grandson Connor, lots and lots of cuddles and kisses.Next Christmas he will have more idea about what is going on and I am really looking forward to that.

Photo from a set taken by the fabulous Kirsty Wiseman.
My daughter arranged for Kirsty to do a session so
we could all have fabulous framed photos for Christmas.
Thanks Kirsty.






My wonderful husband gave me a voucher for a craft shop and I have treated myself to some alcohol inks after seeing Sheena Douglass demoing them on Create and Craft. Will have to wait til I stop sneezing before I use them or it could get very very messy!
On to some cards I have made recently .....
This is my first easel card made from the Back to nature CD by Polka Doodles. I am eagerly awaiting delivery of the new one Love & Cherish.









Back To Nature CD


















From Back to Nature CD again.












This card was made using an image from the wonderful Mo Manning. I thought it was a bit different from the usual Anniversary card.

2 comments:

  1. Love the doodles! Haven't tried an easel card yet, will give it a go when I have my mojo back... Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaw Trisha, Im envious that you get more cuddles than me.....I only got a little one but it was lovely xx
    BEAUTIFUL cards x

    ReplyDelete