Tuesday 5 October 2010

Been Busy Last Couple of Days

Sunday was such a dank, dreary, miserable wet day (get the picure) I tucked myself away in my Craft Room and had a card making session.  here are the fruits of my labours .....
This is Pirate Penny from Sassy Studio Designs.  She was great fun to colour.  The background paper changes colour as it reflects the light.
These are two of my favourite Mo Manning Images ..... for those hard to please boys!
A Tiddlyinks image perfect for Man cards
And for someone in  total denial of his age!!
I have also been decorating the children's library where I work for Halloween here's a group of plastic bag Ghosts ready to put up tomorrow...

and a bat that I am going to get the children to make in our Halloween Craft Activity .....
Still more to do ....ghost plates and trick or treat bags but I suppose I should do some housework as it's my long day at work tomorrow.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Love the ghosts - they're a great idea! Lovely cards. x

    ReplyDelete